Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Black face Luke in Empire DVD???

Black face Luke in Empire DVD???

Mike Hunt

Just got around to watching the Empire DVD. Has anyone else noticed
that when Luke is on Hoth and passes out from the cold, he looks
normal. Then a few seconds later when Han finds him and turns him
over, Luke's face looks like it has turned black from ganggrene. A
few seconds later he looks normal again.

Has anyone else noticed black face Luke here? Is it a flaw in the
release? Just a shadow during filming? I did a frezeframe, and its
definately there.

mrknowitall

that is what happens when you get severe frostbite, your fingers and toes
turn Black..

In this case it was his whole face..

One scene? that's all you need, then you know he is being revived and is
back to normal..

news:(E-Mail Removed)...