Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Spiderman 2

Spiderman 2

Tad Bitt§ļ£

I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2. The pic
is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at 3 for $20.00
CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc. There are 1000's of
titles available. The come with the artwork cover sleeve and insert for the
case. You have to provide a case and assemble. The pic and sound quality is
no different than a typical Region 1 dvd released for our market. The
studios must be livid about this.

If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.

Brian The Demolition Man Little

Tad Bitt§ļ£ wrote:
> I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2.
> The pic is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at
> 3 for $20.00 CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc.
> There are 1000's of titles available. The come with the artwork cover
> sleeve and insert for the case. You have to provide a case and
> assemble. The pic and sound quality is no different than a typical
> Region 1 dvd released for our market. The studios must be livid about
> this.

Yeah they should be, and you should be tied down then tared and feathered
for buying such products. How would you like it if you work a job and
got paid NOTHING for it? That's what in essence you are doing to the
many people who worked many hours of these films.

--
Brian The Demolition Man Little
TNAImpact.com Admin

Biz

"Tad Bitt§ļ£" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2. The

pic
> is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at 3 for $20.00
> CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc. There are 1000's

of
> titles available. The come with the artwork cover sleeve and insert for

the
> case. You have to provide a case and assemble. The pic and sound quality

is
> no different than a typical Region 1 dvd released for our market. The
> studios must be livid about this.
>
> If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
> through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.

You're not real bright are you?

Those are not manufactured for the Chinese market, they are illegally made
for the bootleg market, big difference.

idlethinker

"Biz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<3AW5d.442210$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> "Tad Bitt§ļ£" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2. The

> pic
> > is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at 3 for $20.00
> > CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc. There are 1000's

> of
> > titles available. The come with the artwork cover sleeve and insert for

> the
> > case. You have to provide a case and assemble. The pic and sound quality

> is
> > no different than a typical Region 1 dvd released for our market. The
> > studios must be livid about this.
> >
> > If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
> > through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.
> >

> You're not real bright are you?
>
> Those are not manufactured for the Chinese market, they are illegally made
> for the bootleg market, big difference.

Bootleggers are bottom feeders. Why not wait until November 30th
when Spiderman 2 will offically make its way onto DVD. If I heard
right it'll contain a couple hours of extras.

-idlethinker
www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, "Tad Bitt§ļ£" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2. The pic
>is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at 3 for $20.00
>CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc. There are 1000's of
>titles available. The come with the artwork cover sleeve and insert for the
>case. You have to provide a case and assemble. The pic and sound quality is
>no different than a typical Region 1 dvd released for our market. The
>studios must be livid about this.
>
>If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
>through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.

Proud of yourself? You at the very least should be hunk by your chest hairs
for buying a crap fullscreen ripoff. Why not waith the mont more and get the
real thing for $13.99 at best Buy?

Also your money has gone and fed a chinese pirate for a week. Most likely,
cream of sumdumguy!

Tad Bitt§ļ£

"Tad Bitt§ļ£" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I picked up a copy of a DVD 9 chinese market version of Spiderman 2. The

pic
> is great, however, it's full screen. I have picked up many at 3 for $20.00
> CAD. Titles like THX1138, The Pianist, Shrek2, Hero etc. There are 1000's

of
> titles available. The come with the artwork cover sleeve and insert for

the
> case. You have to provide a case and assemble. The pic and sound quality

is
> no different than a typical Region 1 dvd released for our market. The
> studios must be livid about this.
>
> If these dvd's are manufactured for the Chinese market how to they make it
> through our borders? When I order one dvd from the US I pay a customs fee.

Ha, caught you guys again. I was only joking as Rod Stewart would say. Yes I
saw the disc but didn't buy it for many of the reasons you suggest here. I
know the dvd's are manuf right here and made to look like they are legit for
the chinese market. They are bootlegs. In fact, most products sold in China
are bootlegged. The only point I wanted to make here is that there are many
people that buy these fake dvd's. Combine that with the big box stores
getting most of the business, the mom and pop operations are stunted. I have
a good friend that owns a used dvd store who hears from customers that buy
boots.

luminos

> Ha, caught you guys again. I was only joking as Rod Stewart would say.

Then get lost. Unbelievable arrogance and stupidity.

SpiderMan 2 MarkZimmerman DVD Video 2 08-09-2004 11:38 PM
When: Spiderman 2, Harry Potter, Return of the King MarkZimmerman DVD Video 13 07-27-2004 10:26 PM
Spiderman Series Shadowspawn DVD Video 20 02-01-2004 04:25 PM
Spiderman animated DVD price Len-L DVD Video 1 01-13-2004 08:56 PM
SPIDERMAN & THE D60 !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 4 09-07-2003 02:36 AM

Advertisments