Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dawn of the Dead (1979) versions

Dawn of the Dead (1979) versions

HungInSI

Is there a site that breaks down the differences in the three versions of Dawn
of the Dead (1979)? I'm aware of the music changes looking to see what scenes
are different of missing in each. Thanks

Lothar

HungInSI wrote:
> Is there a site that breaks down the differences in the three versions of Dawn
> of the Dead (1979)? I'm aware of the music changes looking to see what scenes
> are different of missing in each. Thanks

Try http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=676 for a general
comparison and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077402/alternateversions for
the details.

Dark Angel

"HungInSI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message ...
> Is there a site that breaks down the differences in the three versions of

Dawn
> of the Dead (1979)?

http://fast.horrorseek.com/horror/realm/dawnofcuts.htm

HungInSI

Thanks but was looking for a site that really breaks down the differences of
all three versions scene for scene

Tom Brehony

Here is one that details them indirectly.

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=4733

Tom.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...