Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Man Dies from Touching a DVD

Man Dies from Touching a DVD

unplugged@教~~~~~~~~~.com

A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
than from smoking and auto accidents combined.

The DVD must be destroyed !

Pug Fugley

What are you smoking? May I have some?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

ubertoadie@sbcglobal.net

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:08:28 -0500, unplugged@教~~~~~~~~~.com wrote:

>A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
>the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
>heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
>DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
>than from smoking and auto accidents combined.
>
>The DVD must be destroyed !

ubertoadie

Video Flyer

On 9/24/04 10:58 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),

> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:08:28 -0500, unplugged@教~~~~~~~~~.com wrote:
>
>> A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
>> the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
>> heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
>> DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
>> than from smoking and auto accidents combined.
>>
>> The DVD must be destroyed !

> ubertoadie

Careful what you say to this guy - he's got a cave troll!

Neal

Tad Bitt改

"Video Flyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BD7A7AD5.1FC0F%(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 9/24/04 10:58 PM, in article

(E-Mail Removed),
> "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:08:28 -0500, unplugged@教~~~~~~~~~.com wrote:
> >
> >> A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
> >> the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
> >> heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
> >> DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
> >> than from smoking and auto accidents combined.
> >>
> >> The DVD must be destroyed !

> > ubertoadie

> Careful what you say to this guy - he's got a cave troll!
>
> Neal
> --
> "If morons could fly, it'd be pitch black." - Anonymous

I like these annual "real life" stories this guy posts. Last year it risk of
blindness using a dvd player-cause of the laser.

MagicNY

>A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD

ive seen a few dvd's that made me wanna kill myself...is that the same
thing?......

Herbert West

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:27:29 GMT, Video Flyer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 9/24/04 10:58 PM, in article (E-Mail Removed),
>"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:08:28 -0500, unplugged@教~~~~~~~~~.com wrote:
>>
>>> A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
>>> the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
>>> heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
>>> DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
>>> than from smoking and auto accidents combined.
>>>
>>> The DVD must be destroyed !

>> ubertoadie

>Careful what you say to this guy - he's got a cave troll!
>
>Neal

Why? Is a "cave troll" sumptin like a "pistol packin' mama?"

Herbert West

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 07:39:19 -0400, "Tad Bitt改" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Video Flyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:BD7A7AD5.1FC0F%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On 9/24/04 10:58 PM, in article

>(E-Mail Removed),

>> > ubertoadie

>> Careful what you say to this guy - he's got a cave troll!
>>
>> Neal
>> --
>> "If morons could fly, it'd be pitch black." - Anonymous
>>

>I like these annual "real life" stories this guy posts. Last year it risk of
>blindness using a dvd player-cause of the laser.

Jeeze... Haven't you seen that resin stuff leaking out of the sides
of some of the cheap (and even some of the quality) DVD's? It's
probably super-toxic and deadly!

I'm sending all my DVD's to the nearest biohazard waste site and going
back to VHS and vinyl for my entertainment. I'll be doing my computer
backups to safe, non-poisonus paper tape and punch cards!

John Eckart

My whole family died from a DVD incident when I went to the market.
When I came home, there was blood and guts everywhere!
I'm currently in the process of suing the guy who invented the DVD father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate for compensation.

<unplugged@教~~~~~~~~~.com> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
> the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
> heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
> DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
> than from smoking and auto accidents combined.
>
> The DVD must be destroyed !

Max

Hi,

Bwhahahahaha - you silly sod!

You must live in the central part of the USA if you believe this.

I am puzzled by your writing skills though - most people in said part of
the US can't read or write (but do own a gun and a bible)

VHS video tapes have much higher levels of radioactivity than DVDs.

Max