Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Bad - Badder Santa

Bad - Badder Santa

Owl Jolson

What's the difference? Were any scenes cut/added?

Frohike

"Owl Jolson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's the difference? Were any scenes cut/added?

I don't know what was added but I laughed my ass off while watching Badder
Santa. The lines are hilarious like, "Did you just shat me out of your womb?
What, are you my f***in mother now?" LOL

Nonymous

"Owl Jolson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's the difference? Were any scenes cut/added?

Google can answer that for you quicker than I can type a response.

mazinz

their is about 1 min difference between the two, badder santa does ofer more
footage