Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Pirate Movie Anounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pirate Movie Anounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arthur Lipscomb

The subject says it all.

http://www.davisdvd.com/news/daily_news.html

http://www.anchorbayentertainment.com/future/

Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.
Now if Anchor Bay can only clear up the rights issues with Super Fuzz.

Vlvetmorning98

>Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.

cool. I hope we get an Alex Winter commentary

KING B MAN

Alex Winters wasn't David Geffen's boytoy?

>Great, so now we can answer that "So, how come Keanu Reeves still had a
>career after 'Bill & Ted' and Alex Winter didn't?" question VH-1 tried
>to explore on "I Love the 80's"...

http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

Derek Janssen

Vlvetmorning98 wrote:

>>Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.

> cool. I hope we get an Alex Winter commentary

Great, so now we can answer that "So, how come Keanu Reeves still had a
career after 'Bill & Ted' and Alex Winter didn't?" question VH-1 tried
to explore on "I Love the 80's"...

Derek Janssen (and then, there was that MTV thing that might've cleared
up the question)

Vlvetmorning98

>Great, so now we can answer that "So, how come Keanu Reeves still had a
>career after 'Bill & Ted' and Alex Winter didn't?" question VH-1 tried
>to explore on "I Love the 80's"...
>
>Derek Janssen

you're a moron. Winter has directed many music videos and commercials, and his
movie FEVER has developed a strong following on DVD. Plus, that "MTV thing"
you mentioned, THE IDIOT BOX, was a brilliant sketch comedy show that deserves
to get its due on DVD.

Vlvetmorning98

>Alex Winters wasn't David Geffen's boytoy?

Winters is gay?

"Whoah"

Eric R.

(E-Mail Removed)iespam (KING B MAN) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...

> Alex Winters wasn't David Geffen's boytoy?

Now, that Keanu/Geffen thing is only a rumor. And, considering Keanu's
relative lack of talent and amazing ability to keep getting work, it's
a very credible one.

-Eric

Stephen Stewart

"Derek Janssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:414e003e$0$2654$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Vlvetmorning98 wrote:
>
>>>Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.

>> cool. I hope we get an Alex Winter commentary

> Great, so now we can answer that "So, how come Keanu Reeves still had a
> career after 'Bill & Ted' and Alex Winter didn't?" question VH-1 tried to
> explore on "I Love the 80's"...

He did. Check out the following link.

http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0935664/

Stephen

Kremlingirls

<< Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.
Now if Anchor Bay can only clear up the rights issues with Super Fuzz. >>

Super Fuzz DVD is on amazon.com - coming in December

Arthur Lipscomb

"Kremlingirls" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << Oh yeah, they've also announced Freaked.
> Now if Anchor Bay can only clear up the rights issues with Super Fuzz. >>
>

> Super Fuzz DVD is on amazon.com - coming in December

Thanks!

But who/what is Jef Films Inc.?

MS busts a pirate (sorta) JaR MCSE 2 12-09-2005 07:14 PM
OT Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day! C MCSE 15 09-20-2005 02:01 PM
Pirate Movie Aspect Ratio? Spassvogel DVD Video 0 04-03-2005 12:58 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: THE PIRATE MOVIE, THE FINAL CUT, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 03-22-2005 09:13 AM
OT: Happy Talk like a pirate Day! Jtyc MCSE 6 09-19-2003 07:02 PM

Advertisments