Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > OT: Disney Vids OOP

OT: Disney Vids OOP

Dragon

Ids there a list of out of print Disney videos anywhere guys, I am looking
at selling a few on ebay and need to know what are worth putting on or not

cheers Dave

---

Walter

Dragon wrote:

> Ids there a list of out of print Disney videos anywhere guys, I am looking
> at selling a few on ebay and need to know what are worth putting on or not
>
> cheers Dave

A list isn't necessary. Just list them starting at 99 cents with no
reserve and watch how high the price goes (probably in the $15-20 range,
maybe higher).

SIR Gary G

>Dragon wrote:
>
>> Ids there a list of out of print Disney videos anywhere guys, I am looking
>> at selling a few on ebay and need to know what are worth putting on or not

Go to Ebay, do a search for Disney VHS, and you will get an idea of whats
listed, whats selling, whats not selling, and how much the ones that are
selling are going for. Look at the ones on the last day since many people watch
the titles and dont bid on them untill the last minute.
Sir G