Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > How do I make downloaded DVDs work in my DVD player

How do I make downloaded DVDs work in my DVD player

Dirk Pitt

Ok, so now I can download these DVD movies as data files to my hard drive,
and they will play with WinDVD, but when I copy them off too a DVD disc with
my burner, my DVD player can't use the files, I'm clueless. HELP

Biz

"Dirk Pitt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I'm clueless.

Yes you are....congrats

Nick

answer is here: http://www.fact-uk.org.uk

don't pirate movies go to the shop and buy the original you don't get this
hassle and you don't break the law. Downloading movies is just as bad (in
law) as breaking into a little old ladies home and stealing her lifesavings,
it's theft!

news:bCN1d.367682$(E-Mail Removed)...