Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Lost ID card

Lost ID card

DBurton

Does anyone have any idea how to go about getting your MCP
number if the card is lost? I have no idea what my MCP
number is I cannot find my card, I lost it while moving.
I know...Stupid Me. I would just need a way to provide my
information and it can be verified.

Any information would help.

Thanks

Dave

Tom Helms

Email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

"DBurton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08f601c34a3c$960ffff0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have any idea how to go about getting your MCP
> number if the card is lost? I have no idea what my MCP
> number is I cannot find my card, I lost it while moving.
> I know...Stupid Me. I would just need a way to provide my
> information and it can be verified.
>
> Any information would help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave

Chris Kirk

you could also try and contact either VUE or Prometeric
(whichever you tested with ) to get your # as well as
verify your test scores
chris k

Help, lost my card reader 'drives' SS Computer Support 0 10-06-2005 05:48 PM
Lost MCSD Wallet Card Jun Haan MCSD 1 10-12-2004 04:58 PM
I lost my MCSE ID card.How to get another one? WEN-HAO MCSE 13 09-14-2004 01:11 PM
PLEASE HELP: Lost MCP card Kent MCSE 4 09-15-2003 08:27 PM

Advertisments