Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Freaks and Geeks sets

Freaks and Geeks sets

Ray

I purchased the Freaks and Geeks 8 disc Special Edition set (the one that
came in the yearbook package). I lent one of the discs to my brother and he
may have lost it. Rather than purchase another Yearbook edition ($120.00),
I was wondering if any knew if the discs in the 6 disc regular edition look
the same as the discs in the Yearbook set (not the content of the discs,
which is most likely the same, but the labeling on each disc).

I'm thinking that if the discs in the regular set look the same, my brother
can purchase that and give me the lost disc and he can keep the new set
minus the disc.

Thanks
--
Ray