Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Question about blockbuster.com online rentals

Question about blockbuster.com online rentals

Jason Priest

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried the blockbuster online rental
service, the "3 at a time" deal. Just wondering from any experience,
if the movies were watched the same day of arrival and shipped back
the very next day; about how many rentals can you average per month?
Thanks for any feedback.

Oldguy

Jason Priest wrote:

> Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried the blockbuster online rental
> service, the "3 at a time" deal. Just wondering from any experience,
> if the movies were watched the same day of arrival and shipped back
> the very next day; about how many rentals can you average per month?
> Thanks for any feedback.

I have used it for about a month now. It's about on par with NetFlix. I
average about 3/week with either service.

WalMart is crap.