Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVDAvenue - Worth it?

DVDAvenue - Worth it?

Eppy

I have not seen any posts within that last year about DVDAvenue.com.
I was wondering if anyone had any recent information on how their
service is. Their site looks good enough and the selection is good.

Thanks for any information.

Jon

i_am_jason_lee@yahoo.com

I found that their service is great, website is nice, and the turn
around was sufficient. However, the shipping to the west coast just
took too long. I would recommomend them to people in the area.

Tad Bitt§ļ£

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> I found that their service is great, website is nice, and the turn
> around was sufficient. However, the shipping to the west coast just
> took too long. I would recommomend them to people in the area.

If this is the actor, Jason Lee, can I ask what film you are working on
next. Thanks