Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 120 day Eval Win2k

120 day Eval Win2k

Dale Erickson

In school now takeing my MCSE, one of the other guys just
ran out of time on his eval, had 1 hour to get backed up
and reload so he could continue, he lost 2 days to messing
around and getting back where he was.

How can I find out how much time is left on my eval
before I have to reload??

120 days, I will have to reload twice to get to the end of
this 9 month cource.

Zach Butler

That should give you real practice of setting up servers. Think of it as a
good thing to learn from.

Zach

"Dale Erickson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:011201c346fc$ae737150$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In school now takeing my MCSE, one of the other guys just
> ran out of time on his eval, had 1 hour to get backed up
> and reload so he could continue, he lost 2 days to messing
> around and getting back where he was.
>
> How can I find out how much time is left on my eval
> before I have to reload??
>
> 120 days, I will have to reload twice to get to the end of
> this 9 month cource.

Martin Schmid

My thoughs exactly! Reinstall TODAY and mark your calendar for
approximately 110 days from now.

"Zach Butler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That should give you real practice of setting up servers. Think of it as a
> good thing to learn from.
>
> Zach
>
> "Dale Erickson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:011201c346fc$ae737150$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > In school now takeing my MCSE, one of the other guys just
> > ran out of time on his eval, had 1 hour to get backed up
> > and reload so he could continue, he lost 2 days to messing
> > around and getting back where he was.
> >
> > How can I find out how much time is left on my eval
> > before I have to reload??
> >
> > 120 days, I will have to reload twice to get to the end of
> > this 9 month cource.

Trial version: 120 day evaluation period =?Utf-8?B?TWFnZXdlYXZl?= Windows 64bit 3 05-17-2005 12:08 PM
Gmini 120 - 120/240 adapter? JimL Digital Photography 3 04-17-2004 09:36 AM
120 day trials? zorz22 MCSE 3 02-28-2004 10:06 AM
120 day evaluation copies joe white MCSE 3 07-02-2003 08:59 PM

Advertisments