Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Editing an existing DVD

Editing an existing DVD

Nathan Funk

I have footage from a wedding on DVD which I'd like to cut and burn
onto new DVDs.

I've managed to rip/decode the video in VOB format from the DVD and
have it as files on my hard drive. But I'm quite sure I can't start
cutting these files. I need to re-encode it in a different format,
edit, then burn to DVD.

So I'm looking for some recommendations on what formats to use and what
tools to use. If it is possible to edit the VOB stream as I have it on
my hard drive right now, that would be cool too.
Thanks in advance,

Nathan

SB

Use Nero6