Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Need Info on Season 2&3 Wonder Woman release date

Need Info on Season 2&3 Wonder Woman release date

Tabernacle

Whenever I run a search for the release dates on Season 2 and 3 of
Wonder Woman all I seem to get is info on season #1, so I was
wondering if anyone out there knows the dates of release on them?

BTW while I am here does anyone have info on when (or even if) the
people in charge are going to get around and finally release a few of
my all time favorites like "The Battle of the Bulge" or "The Cheyene
Social Club" as well as a couple of others Shirley Jones movies I like
called "Never Steal Anything Small" and "April Love"?

Aphelion

> Whenever I run a search for the release dates on Season 2 and 3 of
> Wonder Woman all I seem to get is info on season #1, so I was
> wondering if anyone out there knows the dates of release on them?

There's no info yet. May I recommend: www.tvshowsondvd.com

Sign up & select vote for Wonder Woman, you'll receive an e-mail as soon as
there's a whisper about future sets.

Aphelion

Cernovog

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:28:23 -0400, Tabernacle wrote
(in message <(E-Mail Removed)> ):

> Whenever I run a search for the release dates on Season 2 and 3 of
> Wonder Woman all I seem to get is info on season #1

And here I figured everyone who actually bought Season 1 should be well into
wondering if seeing Lynda Carter run around in tights was worth the torment
of campy storie horribly phony German accents!

> BTW while I am here does anyone have info on the release a few of
> my all time favorites like "The Battle of the Bulge" or "The Cheyene
> Social Club" as well as a couple of others Shirley Jones movies I like
> called "Never Steal Anything Small" and "April Love"?

Nevermind. I think I just figured out why you're so tolerant of stories that
feature Nazis who nonchalantly fly in and out of the United States in short
range fighter planes with impunity from both the U.S. military and the laws
of physics!

Tabernacle

Cernovog <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:28:23 -0400, Tabernacle wrote
> (in message <(E-Mail Removed)> ):
>
> > Whenever I run a search for the release dates on Season 2 and 3 of
> > Wonder Woman all I seem to get is info on season #1

> And here I figured everyone who actually bought Season 1 should be well into
> wondering if seeing Lynda Carter run around in tights was worth the torment
> of campy storie horribly phony German accents!

Man what planet are you from? 98% of all the stuff they have shown on
TV for the last 40 years has been, lets us say, not of the best
quality it could have been!

Especially shows made before 1990 which had to deal with VERY TIGHT
production budgets (heck I heard that on Star Trek TOS they had to
fight to get an extra sheet of plywood for one show) and censors who
still had people saying stuff like Fudge and Sugar in place of words
like **** and ****!

But that doesn't stop me from being a fan of them just like others are
fans of bad movies like Plan9 and Texas Chainsaw Masacre!!!

> > BTW while I am here does anyone have info on the release a few of
> > my all time favorites like "The Battle of the Bulge" or "The Cheyene
> > Social Club" as well as a couple of others Shirley Jones movies I like
> > called "Never Steal Anything Small" and "April Love"?

> Nevermind. I think I just figured out why you're so tolerant of stories that
> feature Nazis who nonchalantly fly in and out of the United States in short
> range fighter planes with impunity from both the U.S. military and the laws
> of physics!

Yeah I am very tolerant of Scifi/Fantasy movies and TV shows, just
like all the others out there who can hear the sounds the space ships
make in the vacum of space (as they do in Star Wars) and like all the
others who watch Star Trek are tolerant of many many things that are
let us say beyond belief!

Yet they still watch them and buy the DVDs?