Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Brown Bunny

The Brown Bunny

Pat

Ebert reviewed The Brown Bunny on DVD, which he gave a resounding thumbs
down to when he saw it at the Cannes Film Festival. On DVD he reversed his
opinion with a thumbs up for the re-edited DVD version. When he reviews a
DVD on TV its usually on the horizon but I couldn't find a date for release.

Any info?

Joshua Zyber

"Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsGOYc.12267$Yo2.619@trndny01...
> Ebert reviewed The Brown Bunny on DVD, which he gave a resounding

thumbs
> down to when he saw it at the Cannes Film Festival. On DVD he reversed

his
> opinion with a thumbs up for the re-edited DVD version. When he

reviews a
> DVD on TV its usually on the horizon but I couldn't find a date for

release.

> Any info?

He didn't review the DVD. He reviewed the upcoming American theatrical
release, which is a different cut than what played at Cannes.

Nonymous

"Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsGOYc.12267$Yo2.619@trndny01...
> Ebert reviewed The Brown Bunny on DVD, which he gave a resounding thumbs
> down to when he saw it at the Cannes Film Festival. On DVD he reversed his
> opinion with a thumbs up for the re-edited DVD version. When he reviews a
> DVD on TV its usually on the horizon but I couldn't find a date for

release.

DVD? No, it's been re-edited for theatrical release. 26 minutes have been
removed from the version shown at Cannes.