Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > What I would LOVE to see on dvd really soon...

What I would LOVE to see on dvd really soon...

Adrian

In no particular order, some kind of obscure:

A Cold Wind In August <Lola Albright seduces teenager!!>
Cisco Pike <Gene Hackman, Kris Kristofferson>
92 In The Shade <P Fonda, Warren Oates>
Screaming Mimi <Anita Eckberg>
Monsieur Hire <French voyeurism classic>
Thumbtripping <Meg Foster 60's hippie film>
Impulse <William Shatner howler with "Oddjob" from Goldfinger!!>
Ladies & Gentlemen - The Rolling Stones <killer 1972 concert film>
Lonely Are The Brave <Kirk Douglas at his best>
Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill <don't want the unauthorized Euro import>
Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls <same as above>
Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia <Warren Oates/Peckinpah>
Riot On Sunset Strip < cool 60's film with lots of great bands/music>
Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid <James Coburn/Peckinpah>
Missouri Breaks <Brando, J. Nicholson>
One-Eyed Jacks <Brando - a GOOD dvd, not public domain junk>
Midnight Cowboy <a new deluxe edition!>
The Penthouse <Suzy Kendall, never seen it>
The Hanged Man <Don Siegel, with Astrud Gilberto playing in club>
A Guide For The Married Man<Inger Stevens and a host of cameos>
The Great Rock and Roll Swindle < Sex Pistols!>

A few TV shows:

Route 66 - <my all-time fave 60's tv show - the whole original series!!!>
Thriller - < Boris Karloff 60's horror series - all of it!>
That's what comes to mind at the moment - naturally there's tons more that
I'll think of later....