Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD recorder help

DVD recorder help

KeithJFro

Which brand is the best to buy?

What disc is good to use?

These would be used to transfer VHS NFL games to DVD.

HELP.....email or reply here appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Mike

the Philips DVDR70 dvd recorder is currently selling at 180 in certain
places, it has got excellent reviews and works great for me! also bought
Philips dvd-r & dvd-rw discs to go with it (the cheap make's aren't worth it
as you'll just have to keep redoing your burns as and when they fail). was
waiting till a decent recorder got under 200 and it was worth the wait!
hope this helps... even though I am a bit of a Philips buyer anyway!

Mike

news:(E-Mail Removed)...