Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > What movie could this be??

What movie could this be??

SIR Gary G

Does anyone know the title of this one, saw it a loooong time ago, was
something about the future, and the only thing i can remember about it was a
scene where someone was holding a tray of android eyes.
Sir G

Dale Hicks

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Does anyone know the title of this one, saw it a loooong time ago, was
> something about the future, and the only thing i can remember about it was a
> scene where someone was holding a tray of android eyes.

"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."

Blade Runner, perhaps?

--
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

ubertoadie@sbcglobal.net

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:32:49 -0500, Dale Hicks <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Does anyone know the title of this one, saw it a loooong time ago, was
>> something about the future, and the only thing i can remember about it was a
>> scene where someone was holding a tray of android eyes.

>"If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."
>
>Blade Runner, perhaps?

yep, Blade Runner alright - classic movie only wish WB would give the
ultimate special edition treatment it deserves..

ubertoadie

KING B MAN

>Does anyone know the title of this one, saw it a loooong time ago, was
>something about the future, and the only thing i can remember about it was a
>scene where someone was holding a tray of android eyes.
>Sir G

Coyld be 1960s movie called the Time Travellers. The punch line was after being
given a tray of android eyes, the comic releif character says
"And I thought I was giving you the eye"
Mike

http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

SIR Gary G

>Coyld be 1960s movie called the Time Travellers.

That could be it. I did see it back in the 60's.
Sir G

SIR Gary G

>>Blade Runner, perhaps?

>yep, Blade Runner alright