Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > mHow Do I Make a DVD from an AVI file

mHow Do I Make a DVD from an AVI file

Matalog

How do you properly make a DVD from an avi file? I have Nero 6 and
intervideo WinDVD creator.

Please help if anyone knows. I tried it before and it wouldn't play on my
DVD player. It may have played on the playstation 2 but i don't think there
was any sound.

Thanks for any help.

Colon Terminus

"Matalog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:G8oYc.156$(E-Mail Removed)...

> How do you properly make a DVD from an avi file? I have Nero 6 and
> intervideo WinDVD creator.
>
> Please help if anyone knows. I tried it before and it wouldn't play on my
> DVD player. It may have played on the playstation 2 but i don't think

there
> was any sound.
>

> Thanks for any help.

Do LOTS of reading and research.
Here's all the help you need:
http://www.videohelp.com/

Lee

"Matalog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:G8oYc.156$(E-Mail Removed)...

> How do you properly make a DVD from an avi file? I have Nero 6 and
> intervideo WinDVD creator.
>
> Please help if anyone knows. I tried it before and it wouldn't play on my
> DVD player. It may have played on the playstation 2 but i don't think

there
> was any sound.

I`ve got the same problem, with no sound.... ok on VCD and SVCD ... (

Lee.....

> Thanks for any help.

Arminio Grgic

www.doom9.org
www.dvdrhelp.com

--
Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.