Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Microsoft Office Certification

Microsoft Office Certification

rich

Hello people what i need is Microsoft Office
Certification Information. First off I need
Certification in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Access and
Powerpoint I don't really care about. I was hoping
someone could give me some information but please don't
direct me to any website. Where is the best place to
obtain course material and what should I know consider
before I dive into it.

Rich

Lauri McBeath-Davies

Everyone learns differently. Some need a class, others need books, others
work well just doing hands-on.

What worked for me:
I printed out the list of what you're expected to know for the test (the
Word 2002 objectives are at
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...tives/word2002.
asp for an example). Then I used my books and HELP to make sure I knew how
to do every one of the items on the list.

I like the way the tests are set up. You are actually using the tools, not
answering multiple choice questions. Knowledge is important, not
memorization. That works for me.

--
Lauri
MOUS
rich <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:932501c345e8$a3517660$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello people what i need is Microsoft Office
> Certification Information. First off I need
> Certification in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Access and
> Powerpoint I don't really care about. I was hoping
> someone could give me some information but please don't
> direct me to any website. Where is the best place to
> obtain course material and what should I know consider
> before I dive into it.
>
> Rich
> (E-Mail Removed)

Zenner

Why don't you want directions to the web sites? That's where the real
information is listed.
"rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:932501c345e8$a3517660$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello people what i need is Microsoft Office
> Certification Information. First off I need
> Certification in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Access and
> Powerpoint I don't really care about. I was hoping
> someone could give me some information but please don't
> direct me to any website. Where is the best place to
> obtain course material and what should I know consider
> before I dive into it.
>
> Rich
> (E-Mail Removed)

Techie

because he wants to be spoon-fed his information. He is too lazy to look up
information.

--
Techie
A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21