Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > GENRE ONLINE UPDATE

GENRE ONLINE UPDATE

Writer R5

This week I have a TV review of the new A&E Reality Series "Dog: The Bounty
Hunter," which is actually a lot more interesting than I was expecting. I also
have some news regarding the upcoming four-part series finale of the Cartoon
Network's "Samurai Jack" On The Mark and you can also check out a DVD review
for the first season of this hit animated show too. Finally there is a link to
the trailer for the upcoming multiplatform DVD-ROM game release of "Terminator
3: Redemption," which streets on September 7, 2004. I may be running a contest
to support this release so keep checking. Now here are this week's new media
reviews:

TV:
Dog: The Bounty Hunter: A&E Original Reality Series Premiere:
http://www.genreonline.net/Dog_A&E_TV.html

DVD:
The Passion Of The Christ: Widescreen Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Passion_O...hrist_DVD.html

South Park: The Passion Of The Jew:
http://www.genreonline.net/South_Par...e_Jew_DVD.html

Kaena: The Prophecy:
http://www.genreonline.net/Kaena_Prophecy_DVD.html

Harsh Realm: The Complete TV Series On DVD: Three-Disc Collector's Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Harsh_Rea...eries_DVD.html

Predator: Collector's Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Predator_CE_DVD.html

Highwaymen:
http://www.genreonline.net/Highwaymen_DVD.html

Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Essentials: 2-DVD Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/MST3K_Essentials_DVD.html

Samurai Jack: Season One DVD Box Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/Samurai_J...n_One_DVD.html

Genre Online.Net: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
http://www.genreonline.net

Please drop by and visit. Thank you.