Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > ISO Country Joe video./DVD

ISO Country Joe video./DVD

Hillen120

I am looking for these - can anyone help? Please email me off baord. Thanks

A Day in the Life of... (TV documentary, 1967) Directed by Robert Zagone. A
film about Country Joe and the Fish.

How We Stopped the War (Documentary short, 1967) Directed by David Peoples.
Follows Country Joe and the Fish on its way to an anti-Vietnam War rally. 29
min.

Pickup's Tricks (Short, 1973) Directed by Gregory Pickup. Hybiscus and the
Cockettes, Allen Ginsburg. Title song "Tricks Is Made for Kids" written and
performed by CJM. Visit the site of the documentary film about the Cockettes.

Pepsi "Woodstock" commercial (1993) As himself.

Tales of the City (TV miniseries, 1993) Directed by Alistair Reid. Olympia
Dukakis, Donald Moffat, Chloe Webb, Marcus D'amico. Cameo appearance as
"Joaquin." 360 min.

Animaniacs (TV series, 1994) Episode 59, "Woodstock Slappy." Produced by Steven
Spielberg.

Michael Black

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Hillen120) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I am looking for these - can anyone help? Please email me off baord. Thanks

What, no "Zachariah"? No "Revolution"? I gather Country Joe did the
music for "Quiet Days in Clichy", and I thought something else.

Michael

> A Day in the Life of... (TV documentary, 1967) Directed by Robert Zagone. A
> film about Country Joe and the Fish.
>
> How We Stopped the War (Documentary short, 1967) Directed by David Peoples.
> Follows Country Joe and the Fish on its way to an anti-Vietnam War rally. 29
> min.
>
> Pickup's Tricks (Short, 1973) Directed by Gregory Pickup. Hybiscus and the
> Cockettes, Allen Ginsburg. Title song "Tricks Is Made for Kids" written and
> performed by CJM. Visit the site of the documentary film about the Cockettes.
>
> Pepsi "Woodstock" commercial (1993) As himself.
>
> Tales of the City (TV miniseries, 1993) Directed by Alistair Reid. Olympia
> Dukakis, Donald Moffat, Chloe Webb, Marcus D'amico. Cameo appearance as
> "Joaquin." 360 min.
>
> Animaniacs (TV series, 1994) Episode 59, "Woodstock Slappy." Produced by Steven
> Spielberg.

Hillen120

I do have Zachariah and Quite Days In Clichy, and Revolution - as well as Que
Hacer, Gas-s-s-s, Vietname Experience and various other TV appearances along
with a couple of live shows from 2004

But am always looking for more - video/DVD as well as CD

Can you help?

Kirk