Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > RCA Lyra

RCA Lyra

DVDfanatico

Does anyone here use the RCA Lyra Video/Audio jukebox? How is it for movies?
What software do you use to transfer DVD's?

Thanks for any advice,

-DVDfanatico

Jordan Lund

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (DVDfanatico) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Does anyone here use the RCA Lyra Video/Audio jukebox? How is it for movies?
> What software do you use to transfer DVD's?

A buddy of mine won one and he showed me how it worked. I can't
remember though if it was the Lyra or some similar device. Anyway, you
can connect a video/audio source directly up to the device and record
directly. The only problem is copy protection which beams between 9 an
10 seconds in to whateer you're watching. Unplug the cord at that time
and re-plug it back in and everything records fine.

- Jordan