Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > dvd charmed seasons 1-6

dvd charmed seasons 1-6

derek bonser

were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price

jayembee

"derek bonser" <(E-Mail Removed)@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?

You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
piece of worthless scum pirate.

-- jayembee

Joshua Zyber

"jayembee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?

> You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
> piece of worthless scum pirate.

I assumed that was implied in the question.

jayembee

"Joshua Zyber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"jayembee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?

>> You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
>> piece of worthless scum pirate.

> I assumed that was implied in the question.

Most likely, but it offered the opportunity to make an editorial
comment.

On the other hand, given that we've had people asking questions like
"How come this site is selling all nine seasons of SEINFELD? I thought
it wasn't out on DVD yet?" one shouldn't take anything for granted.

-- jayembee

Dragon

"jayembee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
> >> piece of worthless scum pirate.

> > I assumed that was implied in the question.

> Most likely, but it offered the opportunity to make an editorial
> comment.
>
> On the other hand, given that we've had people asking questions like
> "How come this site is selling all nine seasons of SEINFELD? I thought
> it wasn't out on DVD yet?" one shouldn't take anything for granted.
>
> -- jayembee

Rumours have it charmed it not scheduled until 2005 on dvd if everything
goes to plan. Hopefully I am after it to but will have to wait until next
year just like everyone

---

derek bonser

no noy copies a wanted real dvd but thanks for the rest of info
roll on 2005

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rm1Xc.14844$(E-Mail Removed) k...

> "jayembee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > I assumed that was implied in the question.

> > Most likely, but it offered the opportunity to make an editorial
> > comment.
> >
> > On the other hand, given that we've had people asking questions like
> > "How come this site is selling all nine seasons of SEINFELD? I thought
> > it wasn't out on DVD yet?" one shouldn't take anything for granted.
> >
> > -- jayembee

> Rumours have it charmed it not scheduled until 2005 on dvd if everything
> goes to plan. Hopefully I am after it to but will have to wait until next
> year just like everyone
>

> ---

FA: the Simpsons Seasons 1, 2, & 3 DVD & Family Guy Volume 1 and 2 - Seasons 1, 2, & 3 DVDs. dvd9@excite.com DVD Video 0 05-14-2006 08:28 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: GREY'S ANATOMY: SEASON ONE, CHARMED: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 03-15-2006 09:22 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: CHARMED: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 02-02-2005 10:18 AM
Charmed? Dragon DVD Video 9 01-25-2004 04:17 AM
Charmed TV Series on dvd GaNNie-_-Jo! DVD Video 1 07-12-2003 05:38 PM

Advertisments