Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > My So Called Life for sale

My So Called Life for sale

Yazandtony

Hey guys, I am selling the dvd box set of "My So Called Life". It is the region
1 set, with all the dvd's and cases in USED but NEAR MINT condition. The box
holding the set is also in perfect condition. There are no scratchs marks, or
anything. All I am asking is $55 plus $5 for priority shipping. Thanks!

FAQmeister

"Yazandtony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Hey guys, I am selling the dvd box set of "My So Called Life". It is
> the region 1 set, with all the dvd's and cases in USED but NEAR MINT
> condition. The box holding the set is also in perfect condition.
> There are no scratchs marks, or anything. All I am asking is $55 plus
> $5 for priority shipping. Thanks!
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

Available at Walmart for $55.
--
Buford T. Justice
The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

Cernovog

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:27:42 -0400, Yazandtony wrote
(in message <(E-Mail Removed)>):

> Hey guys, I am selling the dvd box set of "My So Called Life". It is the
> region 1 set, with all the dvd's and cases in USED but NEAR MINT condition.
> The box holding the set is also in perfect condition.

Is this the limited edition lunch box version that comes with an extra disc
of extras?