Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Second MCP ID

Second MCP ID

Pieter

After completing my second exam I received an e-mail from
Microsoft in which they send me a new MCP ID. I already
got an MCP ID after my first exam and I used that one to
apply for the last exam. Do you get a new MCP ID for evey
exam you take?

Pieter

Robert M. Coulter

"Pieter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:060401c34062$2ae577c0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> After completing my second exam I received an e-mail from
> Microsoft in which they send me a new MCP ID. I already
> got an MCP ID after my first exam and I used that one to
> apply for the last exam. Do you get a new MCP ID for evey
> exam you take?
>
> Pieter

I've passed 14 Microsoft exams and have an MCP, MCP+I, MCSE/NT 4.0, MCSE
2000 and MCSE 2003. I only have one MCP number. I'm assuming they made a
mistake. You should contact Microsoft and straigten it out.

Bob Coulter

Akash Akash is offline
Junior Member

I have completed a MCP exam few days back.But i have not yet got any mail from microsoft regarding my MCP id and access code.

strip all but second second line from bottom and then strip that!!!! yelipolok Perl Misc 4 01-27-2010 08:14 AM
Second MCP ID Pieter MCSD 2 06-03-2008 12:27 PM
MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
MCP Questions please shetty shetty via .NET 247 ASP .Net 2 07-04-2004 02:43 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments