Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Friends, really i need your help!

Friends, really i need your help!

Saine

Hey Friends!!!

I need your usefull help, because i have problem in
the "RUN" command box if i type something after that i
can see on there many paths, and may webpages addresses
that i have visited. i just want to remove that all i did
clear all of the cookies, offline contects and history but
i have still problem so plz. help me.
Moreover, how can i stop popups i m really facing problem.
oh yaa one thing more i should tell you that i dont know
about registry if i have to make some changes then plz.
tell me with detail as per my level plz. plz.

Thank you very much in advanced.

Naveed

"(E-Mail Removed)"

Dandy WEYN

Check on Microsoft website for power toys that could be used to solve your
problem.
To stop the popups you could check for an application called Spybot Search &
Destroy, which will remove all the spyware and other garbage you have on
your system.

--
Dandy Weyn
[MCSE - MCSA - MCDBA - MCT]

news:016c01c3405f$ccc26ab0$(E-Mail Removed)...