Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > No more Free Shipping from Best Buy.com

No more Free Shipping from Best Buy.com

RnR Lesnar

I just noticed that Best Buy discontinued their free shipping which had been
going on for a long time. I ordered just about everything from them. Now
it'll cost me more to order from them than to just go to the local wal-mart.
Both Best Buy's here are 45 minutes away, so its not worth going to the
store.

--
RnR Lesnar
It's True, It's True- Kurt Angle

Brian The Demolition Man Little

RnR Lesnar wrote:
> I just noticed that Best Buy discontinued their free shipping which
> had been going on for a long time. I ordered just about everything
> from them. Now it'll cost me more to order from them than to just go
> to the local wal-mart. Both Best Buy's here are 45 minutes away, so
> its not worth going to the store.

CircuitCity.com still has free shipping.

--
Brian The Demolition Man Little

Alan Ramsey

I just noticed that Best Buy discontinued their free shipping which had
been going on for a long time.

They discontinued free shipping for a few months
a couple of years ago. As soon as they rediscover
people buying from Circuit City, Deep Discount DVD
& CD, and Amazon, they'll bring it back again.