Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: S-Video ??

Re: S-Video ??

Gary A. Edelstein

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:30:45 -0400, "Danielle"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I appreciate any help.
>
>Currently I do not have a video card with a TV output. Can I simply purchase
>an S-Video cable, plug it into the computer and then to the TV to view
>downloaded media on the TV?
>
>Any suggestions on which to purchase?

If your vid card doesn't have a composite or S-Vid out, then you
either need to get a vid card that does or you could look into a VGA
to composite and/or S-Vid converter:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...rt&btnG=Search

Gary E
--
|Gary A. Edelstein
|(E-Mail Removed) (remove NO SPAM and .invalid to reply)
|"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Walt Kelly's Pogo