Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Don't Rent From DVD Barn

Don't Rent From DVD Barn

Frank Biondo

I had found a few mentions of this rent-by-mail company
and decided to give it a try. After paying $19 for a "3 Out"
plan, I waited over a week and didn'treceive anything (even
though I live about 15 miles away from the company, I found
out). I emailed them, but got no reply, then called them but their
machine wouldn't take messages. I finally drove down to the place
during business hours, but their office was locked and dark! After
having these problems I did some further digging on the web and
found a few others who have had the same horrible experience with
this "company." My advice--avoid at all costs!