Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Forthcoming DVDs (2004)

Forthcoming DVDs (2004)

Todd Tamanend Clark

This is my tentative want list of DVDs for the rest of 2004:

AUGUST 24: Indio (1972)
AUGUST 31: King Crimson: Neal And Jack And Me
AUGUST 31: Rocky And Bullwinkle And Friends: Complete Season Two
AUGUST 31: Swamp Thing: Guardian Of The Earth
AUGUST 31: Videodrome

SEPTEMBER 07: American Dreams: Season One (Extended Music Edition)
SEPTEMBER 07: Jimi Hendrix
SEPTEMBER 07: Sixties Rock
SEPTEMBER 07: Sixties Soft Rocks
SEPTEMBER 07: Soulful Sixties
SEPTEMBER 07: Squanto: A Warrior's Tale
SEPTEMBER 07: The Alligator People
SEPTEMBER 14: El Guerillero De Chiapas
SEPTEMBER 14: I Married A Monster From Outer Space
SEPTEMBER 14: Johnny Winter: Live In Times Square
SEPTEMBER 21: Five Hundred Nations
SEPTEMBER 28: Easy Rider: Thirty-Fifth Anniversary Deluxe Edition
SEPTEMBER 28: Elvira's Box Of Horror
SEPTEMBER 28: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living
SEPTEMBER 28: The Ramones: Raw

OCTOBER 05: Fahrenheit 9/11
OCTOBER 05: Iron Butterfly In Concert
OCTOBER 12: Ren And Stimpy: The Complete First and Second Seasons
OCTOBER 19: Creature From The Black Lagoon: The Legacy Collection
OCTOBER 19: Ed Wood
OCTOBER 26: Alice Cooper: Spooks And Creeps
OCTOBER 26: Tales From The Golden Age: Bob Dylan
OCTOBER 26: The Twilight Zone: Season One
OCTOBER ??: Nine Inch Nails: Closure

NOVEMBER 02: Northern Exposure: The Complete Second Season
NOVEMBER 23: Pow Wow Highway

- - - -
TODD TAMANEND CLARK
Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
Endorsement Artist For Moog Synthesizers
The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2

- - - -
"There is no line between the 'real world' and the 'world of myth and
symbol'. Objects, sensations hit with the impact of hallucination."
- - William S. Burroughs

Derek Janssen

Todd Tamanend Clark wrote:
> This is my tentative want list of DVDs for the rest of 2004:
>
> SEPTEMBER 21: Five Hundred Nations

And I think, in the larger sense, I speak for all of us here on a.v.d,
when I say, on behalf of the group...

....GOOD!! YOU GOT YER "FIVE HUNDRED F***IN' NATIONS" ALREADY, TONTO!--
NOW GO AWAY!!!

Derek Janssen (if only we could rid ourselves of Vlvetmorning98 so easily)

Todd Tamanend Clark

> Derek Janssen arrogantly spewed:
>
> And I think, in the larger sense, I speak for all of us here on
> a.v.d, when I say, on behalf of the group...

How long have you suffered from this presumptuous delusion?

> YOU GOT YER "FIVE HUNDRED F***IN' NATIONS" ALREADY, TONTO!
> NOW GO AWAY!!!

Shut the **** up, you racist asshole!

What's it going to take to rid this world of your sick ilk?