Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > XP Evaluation CD?

XP Evaluation CD?

Martin Schmid

Is there any way to obtain an XP Pro Evaluation CD (ie for Cert training)?

Thanks,
MS

Kevin Bachelder

Hey Martin,

I believe you can also get a copy of XP Pro by ordering the Computational
Clustering Technical Preview toolkit for $7.95 here...

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/hpc/toolkit.asp

Good luck,

Kevin

------------------

Kevin Bachelder

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Windows NT 4.0
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) - Windows 2000
Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Repair Technician (A+)

"Martin Schmid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any way to obtain an XP Pro Evaluation CD (ie for Cert training)?
>
> Thanks,
> MS

oddduck

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/canada/eval/eval.mspx