Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > can't play *.MKV files

can't play *.MKV files

peter m hanson

hi

i've installed the large Matroska pack,
but still can't play my movie.MKV files
[with Windows Media Player 9]

have i missed something basic, i wonder?

eventually, i'd like to burn them also

thanks
pete

Chu-Chu

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (peter m hanson) wrote:

> hi
>
> i've installed the large Matroska pack,
> but still can't play my movie.MKV files
> [with Windows Media Player 9]
>
> have i missed something basic, i wonder?
>
> eventually, i'd like to burn them also
>
> thanks
> pete

This might help. I haven't tried it yet.

http://www.headbands.com/gspot/