Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > LAST 24 HOURS: FA: Abbott & Costello in the Foreign Legion OOP DVD

LAST 24 HOURS: FA: Abbott & Costello in the Foreign Legion OOP DVD

Cato The Elder

Abbott & Costello in the Foreign Legion (Out of Print DVD)

Jonesy and Lou are in Algeria looking for a wrestler they are
promoting. Sergeant Axmann tricks them into joining the Foreign
Legion, after which they discover Axmann's collaboration with the
nasty Sheik Hamud El Khalid. Memorable bits include Lou's mirage
sightings! A classic!

This DVD is out of print! The disc is used but it and the case are in
excellent condition!

Bidding starts at only 97 cents! Good luck!

Tony Spadaro

You are about the most annoying ahole I've run into. I've killfiled you
butt twice and you still come back with more spam. Anyone stupid enough to
bid on this auction is merely encouraging the ahole to continue spamming --
are you as stupid as he is rude? I hope not.
Instead of bidding - complain to ebay about spam.

http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
"Cato The Elder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Abbott & >

Joe McC

"Tony Spadaro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news_MTc.171504$(E-Mail Removed) r.com...
> You are about the most annoying ahole I've run into. I've killfiled you
> butt twice and you still come back with more spam. Anyone stupid enough to
> bid on this auction is merely encouraging the ahole to continue

spamming --
> are you as stupid as he is rude? I hope not.
> Instead of bidding - complain to ebay about spam.
> (E-Mail Removed)

Yeah.....especially since the OOP movie he's punting is easily available via
the 'The Best Of Abbott And Costello - Vol. 3'
(8 Film Collection for under 14 the lot on PlayUSA).

He's nothing but a spammy-the-spamster loser-type dude......