Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig

Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig

fredman

re: Ghost In the Shell: StandAlone Complex: 2nd Gig

Can anyone say if this is 'new' materiel or is it just an SE of
Standalone complex set? Thanks.

Nameless

fredman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> re: Ghost In the Shell: StandAlone Complex: 2nd Gig
>
> Can anyone say if this is 'new' materiel or is it just an SE of
> Standalone complex set? Thanks.

As the title states, it's the second 26 episodes season of Stand Alone
Complex.

fredman

On 16 Aug 2004 22:28:14 -0500, Nameless <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>fredman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> re: Ghost In the Shell: StandAlone Complex: 2nd Gig
>>
>> Can anyone say if this is 'new' materiel or is it just an SE of
>> Standalone complex set? Thanks.
>>

>As the title states, it's the second 26 episodes season of Stand Alone
>Complex.

Thanks. I didn't know if there was more than one 'season' or 'set' of
episodes of this series. I've seen three or four different sets of the
1st set of S.A.C.

Linksys GIG v's Cisco Gig Gary Cisco 3 10-15-2006 01:04 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX: 2ND GIG (VOLUME 3) and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 03-09-2006 09:22 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX: 2ND GIG (VOLUME 2) and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 01-19-2006 09:34 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: ALEXANDER, GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX: 2ND GIG (VOLUME 1), and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 11-03-2005 09:14 AM
stand alone executable using pp doesn't stand alone Plotinus Perl Misc 2 12-17-2004 01:09 AM

Advertisments