Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > how can i remove??

how can i remove??

Naveed

Hey Friends!!!

I need your usefull help, because i have problem in
the "RUN" command box if i type something after that i
can see on there many paths, and may webpages addresses
that i have visited. i just want to remove that all i did
clear all of the cookies, offline contects and history but
i have still problem so plz. help me.

Thank you very much.

Naveed

"(E-Mail Removed)"

Shanmuga Raja

What is the OS you use?

"Naveed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:051201c33e11$33e3f750$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey Friends!!!
>
> I need your usefull help, because i have problem in
> the "RUN" command box if i type something after that i
> can see on there many paths, and may webpages addresses
> that i have visited. i just want to remove that all i did
> clear all of the cookies, offline contects and history but
> i have still problem so plz. help me.
>
> Thank you very much.
>

> Naveed
>
> "(E-Mail Removed)"

licknlabia

right click on the taskbar and choose properties depending on which OS you
will see a button that says "Clear"

this will clean all that **** out.