Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"

"Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"

Vlvetmorning98

Any word on a DVD release? SLEDGE HAMMER! and THE CRITIC have done very well,
so I don't don't see why it wouldn't have a chance.

Waterperson77

>> Any word on a DVD release? SLEDGE HAMMER! and THE CRITIC have done very
>well,
>> so I don't don't see why it wouldn't have a chance.

it was a daily (actually nightly) 5 times per week show. It would be really
expensive season sets.

So far, it's usually been only the weekly shows being released on dvd in season
sets.

weekly prime-time shows. And now, weekly Saturday morning shows are finally
starting to get released also.

Of course, there has been some exceptions to this rule so far, such as Rocky &
Bullwinkle.

And I figure that daily shows will eventually be released in season sets on
dvd. It's only a matter of time.

Derek Janssen

Vlvetmorning98 wrote:

> Any word on a DVD release? SLEDGE HAMMER! and THE CRITIC have done very well,
> so I don't don't see why it wouldn't have a chance.

Yeah, puzzled Sony why it didn't get enough votes on their Poll, either.

Derek Janssen (Vlv, ladies and gentlemen, the official Punching-Bag kook
of AVD)

Dyuob Poltice

On 11 Aug 2004 19:11:52 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
(Waterperson77) wrote:

>>> Any word on a DVD release? SLEDGE HAMMER! and THE CRITIC have done very

>>well,
>>> so I don't don't see why it wouldn't have a chance.

>it was a daily (actually nightly) 5 times per week show. It would be really
>expensive season sets.

Except in Phoenix, where it played on Sunday night. All 5 episodes for
the week were shown each Sunday at 10:30 pm.

Mark Spatny

I'd be more interested in seeing Fernwood Tonight on DVD.

JAM

Waterperson77 wrote:
>>> Any word on a DVD release? SLEDGE HAMMER! and THE CRITIC have
>>> done very

>> well,
>>
>>> so I don't don't see why it wouldn't have a chance.

> it was a daily (actually nightly) 5 times per week show. It would
> be really expensive season sets.
>
> So far, it's usually been only the weekly shows being released on dvd
> in season sets.
>
> weekly prime-time shows. And now, weekly Saturday morning shows are
> finally starting to get released also.
>
> Of course, there has been some exceptions to this rule so far, such
> as Rocky & Bullwinkle.
>
> And I figure that daily shows will eventually be released in season
> sets on dvd. It's only a matter of time.

You guys forgot about Dark Shadows - a daily show. It is in the process
of being released on DVD in sets of 40 episodes at a time. They are
about to release volume 14. The DVDs have been on the market for
several years now. Daily shows have already begun.

Otter

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:33:37 GMT, Mark Spatny
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'd be more interested in seeing Fernwood Tonight on DVD.

I second that.

-Otter