Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Kill Bill v.2 Ending Interpretation:

Kill Bill v.2 Ending Interpretation:

Michael Rogers

I noticed this stuff too. I rather suspect Q.T put this stuff in there
to give the more obsessive Q.T. fan something to chew on.

Mike

Jordan Lund wrote:

> OK, so I watched Kill Bill again last night and I've come to a
> different conclusion than I have previously...
>
> If you read below you WILL HAVE the very end of the movie spoiled for
> you...
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> So here's my conclusion... Beatrix uses the 5-point palm exploding
> heart technique to kill Bill... but at the very end she's lying on the
> bathroom floor, half crying, half laughing and says "Thank you."
>
> Thank you to who? For what?
>
> I'm thinking that she didn't really kill Bill. There is no 5-point
> palm exploding heart technique (or if there is, Pai Mei didn't teach
> it to her.) It was all an elaborate play act to give Beatrix her
> percieved revenge and allow Bill to let her go gracefully without
> losing face.
>
> The theme is introduced when Bill and B.B. "get the drop" on Beatrix
> as she comes through the door. It's all pretend, the civility between
> them is pretend. That's why she's laughing and crying at the end,
> after everything that happened, after everything they both did, he let
> her and her daughter go.
>
> Further evidence comes from the end credits. The other people on the
> list are all accounted for, Vivica A. Fox, Lucy Liu and Michael Madsen
> all have lines drawn through their names showing that their characters
> died. Daryl Hannah is left in a questionable state and is marked with
> a question mark in the credits.
>
> But Uma Thurman and David Carradine share unmarked credits leading me
> to think that they both live what can only be described for their
> characters as happily ever after.
>
> - Jordan

Tad Bitt§ļ£

"Jordan Lund" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> OK, so I watched Kill Bill again last night and I've come to a
> different conclusion than I have previously...
>
> If you read below you WILL HAVE the very end of the movie spoiled for
> you...

Is it possible that that her and Bill hook up again and raise their
daughter. Did Bill provide the demon seed for a really bad child that grows
up to be Cool Mountain Cucumber a rarified beast that mangles and dismembers
livestock. What about Bill's very old penis. Would Beatrix touch let alone
thrust that tired old soldier? Bill was rich and he knew martial arts well,
however, he had a very old shriveled member.

The next installment of this Shaw Brothers influenced series should be
called "Kill Bill?".
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> So here's my conclusion... Beatrix uses the 5-point palm exploding
> heart technique to kill Bill... but at the very end she's lying on the
> bathroom floor, half crying, half laughing and says "Thank you."
>
> Thank you to who? For what?
>
> I'm thinking that she didn't really kill Bill. There is no 5-point
> palm exploding heart technique (or if there is, Pai Mei didn't teach
> it to her.) It was all an elaborate play act to give Beatrix her
> percieved revenge and allow Bill to let her go gracefully without
> losing face.
>
> The theme is introduced when Bill and B.B. "get the drop" on Beatrix
> as she comes through the door. It's all pretend, the civility between
> them is pretend. That's why she's laughing and crying at the end,
> after everything that happened, after everything they both did, he let
> her and her daughter go.
>
> Further evidence comes from the end credits. The other people on the
> list are all accounted for, Vivica A. Fox, Lucy Liu and Michael Madsen
> all have lines drawn through their names showing that their characters
> died. Daryl Hannah is left in a questionable state and is marked with
> a question mark in the credits.
>
> But Uma Thurman and David Carradine share unmarked credits leading me
> to think that they both live what can only be described for their
> characters as happily ever after.
>
> - Jordan

dan.

Bimbo Bread is a real food product (kinda like Wonder Bread) in Latin
America.

dan

"Rutgar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:17:33 -0500, "Joseph S. Powell, III"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"PCportinc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> >

> >> Just like Priss in Blade Runner, we dont know if she was or was not

> >killed.
> >> Did you notice how when Uma took her eye out Daryl did the same she did

in
> >BR
> >> when Priss was shot?
> >>

> >And you can bet it was an homage to Blade Runner by QT.
> >

> He He. Bimbo bread.
>
> - Rutgar

Jordan Lund

Cernovog <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:37:13 -0400, Jordan Lund wrote
> (in message <(E-Mail Removed)>) :
>
> > So here's my conclusion...

> Here's some sage advice for you:
>
> Just repeat to yourself "it's just a show"
>
> ...and you really should relax!

But thinking about quality art is what separates it from simple
entertainment. That a work like Kill Bill is open to interpretation
says a lot about the craftsmanship of Tarantino.

- Jordan

Rutgar

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:20:24 GMT, "dan." <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Bimbo Bread is a real food product (kinda like Wonder Bread) in Latin
>America.
>
>dan

Hmmmph! And here I was, giving T&U credit for being really witty.

- Rutgar

Kill Bill, part 1 - Anyone seen it yet? I have and.... Riffraff DVD Video 21 11-11-2003 10:11 PM
KILL BILL VOLUME 1 - WHEN??? Joseph S. Powell, III DVD Video 41 10-30-2003 03:24 AM
Kill Bill BEPPE DVD Video 1 10-17-2003 12:28 AM
Kill Bill DVD release - 2 parts? Mr. Mike DVD Video 9 10-16-2003 07:47 PM
Kill Bill question... Edward Holub DVD Video 1 10-08-2003 10:30 PM

Advertisments