Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Triumph DVD

Triumph DVD

Omarichu

Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

TB

"Omarichu" wrote:

> Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

Yes. I just watched it last night. A *lot* of very funny stuff on that dvd.

T.B.

Goro

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Omarichu) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

if you are asking if it has the clip where Triumph insults all the
guys standing in line for Star Wars, then the answer is yes, it does.

dvd is $14.99 for 61min. seems kinda priecy to me.

-goro-

Jay G

Goro <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) (Omarichu) wrote ...
>> Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

> if you are asking if it has the clip where Triumph insults all the
> guys standing in line for Star Wars, then the answer is yes, it
> does.
>
> dvd is $14.99 for 61min. seems kinda priecy to me.

I think the runtime doesn't include all the extras, which
are mostly other Triumph segments.

-Jay

A Yap

"Jay G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Goro <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > (E-Mail Removed) (Omarichu) wrote ...
> >> Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

> > if you are asking if it has the clip where Triumph insults all the
> > guys standing in line for Star Wars, then the answer is yes, it
> > does.
> >
> > dvd is $14.99 for 61min. seems kinda priecy to me.

> I think the runtime doesn't include all the extras, which
> are mostly other Triumph segments.
>
> -Jay
>
> Bonus material is 90 more minutes, this is a keeper like the CD/DVD combo

released

Mirror Spock

On 11 Aug 2004 14:58:06 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Omarichu) wrote:

>Does this have the Star Wars fanboy thing on it? Thanks.

What's the name of the DVD?

* Robinson

Goro

"A Yap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> "Jay G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Goro <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > (E-Mail Removed) (Omarichu) wrote ...
> > >
> > > if you are asking if it has the clip where Triumph insults all the
> > > guys standing in line for Star Wars, then the answer is yes, it
> > > does.
> > >
> > > dvd is $14.99 for 61min. seems kinda priecy to me.

> > I think the runtime doesn't include all the extras, which
> > are mostly other Triumph segments.
> >
> > -Jay
> >
> > Bonus material is 90 more minutes, this is a keeper like the CD/DVD combo

> released

thaqnks for the clarification.

-goro-