Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Where can I find a reliable store with really good prices on a Sony Vx2100 plus accessories?

Where can I find a reliable store with really good prices on a Sony Vx2100 plus accessories?

francisco dania

francisco dania

Ok let's limit the search to internet stores and the Florida area for traditional stores