Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Seinfeld, First 3 Seasons on DVD, Nov. 23!

Seinfeld, First 3 Seasons on DVD, Nov. 23!

Mike McGee

It's now OFFICIAL from the Press Release.. Cover art is still not
available, but the full press release describes the restoration process
used on the material.

The full Press Release, can be found at this link:
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...=&threadid=561

Street Date: 11/23/04

The Extra Features
Each Volume contains the following extra features, tailored to the
episodes included in the particular set.

Inside Looks: Interviews with the cast and creators about what was
happening behind the scenes as the episodes were created and filmed.
* Yada Yada Yada: Audio commentaries from the cast remembering the
making of these episodes.
* In the Vault: Saved from the cutting room floor... deleted scenes -
never seen!
* Not That Therešs Anything Wrong With That: Never-before-seen-outtakes
and bloopers.
* Master of His Domain: See Jerry in exclusive stand-up comedy footage,
shot for the show but never used.
* Sponsored by Vandelay Industries: Original NBC promotional ads and
trailers.
* Notes About Nothing: Behind-the-scenes scoop and production notes.

Additional features include:
VOLUME 1
* How It Began: An hour-long look at how Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David
first came up with the idea for the show, how it almost didnšt get made
and how they emerged with the show that changed the face of television
forever.
* Tonight Show Footage
VOLUME 2
* Kramer vs. Kramer: Kenny to Cosmo: If you thought Cosmo Kramer was
hilarious, wait until you meet the real KramerŠKenny Kramer!

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee

discogail

>...... Street Date: 11/23/04

ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.

Sunstreaking Penguin

> ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.

That's a word I haven't heard in a while. Could somebody remind me what
Festivus is?

The Unnaturalist

"Sunstreaking Penguin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UU6Rc.14132$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> > ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.
> >

> That's a word I haven't heard in a while. Could somebody remind me what
> Festivus is?

Festivus was George's father Frank's replacement for Christmas, held on
December 23rd, which pretty much involved him telling George what a
disappointment he was to him and making George wrestle him to the ground.

The tree was replaced by a metal pole, because Frank found "tinsel too
distracting".

The Unnaturalist.

Jay Stewart

"The Unnaturalist" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cf3k5p$rr8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Sunstreaking Penguin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:UU6Rc.14132$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> > > ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.
> > >

> > That's a word I haven't heard in a while. Could somebody remind me what
> > Festivus is?

> Festivus was George's father Frank's replacement for Christmas, held on
> December 23rd, which pretty much involved him telling George what a
> disappointment he was to him and making George wrestle him to the ground.
>
> The tree was replaced by a metal pole, because Frank found "tinsel too
> distracting".
>
> The Unnaturalist.

Time for the Feats of Strength!

discogail

"It's a Festivus miracle"!!!!!!!!!...........

Mike McGee

In article <411450d9$0$5914$(E-Mail Removed)>, discogail
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> ooh...I see it's being released just in time for Festivus.

Festivus for the rest of us!

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee
Webmaster, The Digital Review
http://www.thedigitalreview.com

Dave Cuddy

"discogail" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4115b4f7$0$5904$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "It's a Festivus miracle"!!!!!!!!!...........

I want some Ben & Jerry's!

Joshua Zyber

"Dave Cuddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SlpRc.357$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want some Ben & Jerry's!

And some Snapple.

Dave Cuddy

"Joshua Zyber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i%pRc.16144$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> "Dave Cuddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:SlpRc.357$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I want some Ben & Jerry's!

> And some Snapple.

Clark Bar