Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Multi-coded DVDs

Multi-coded DVDs

BraveHeart

All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices.

NeoRenegade

This moron BraveHeart spammed:
> All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices.

All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are what?

All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are eating waffles?
All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are taking over the plane?
All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are giving stock quotes?
All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are making my teeth
whiter?
All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are kidnapping the
president?
All multi-coded titles at very competitive prices are driving drunk?

- NR

Braveheart - you are a d1ck.

news:cev6on$scq$(E-Mail Removed)...