Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The O.C.: First Season DVD Announced

The O.C.: First Season DVD Announced

Mike McGee

Just announced officially...

The full Press Release, including the *DVD COVER ART*, can be found at
this link:
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=921

DVD Special Features
Deleted Scenes with introductions by creator Josh Schwartz
Casting The O.C. featurette with creator Josh Schwartz and casting
director Patrick Rush
The Music of The O.C. featurette with music supervisor Alex Pastavas
Inside The Real O.C. featurette with producer McG
Audio Commentary for The Pilot with creator Josh Schwartz and producer
Stephanie Savage
The O.C. Music Guide for 6 episodes
Season 2 Sneak Peak with creator Josh Schwartz and the cast
Trailer for the ocinsider.com
DVD-Rom enabled

BASICS
$69.98 SRP
Street Date: October 26, 2004
Languages: English
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Running time: 1188 minutes

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee

NeoRenegade

Mike McGee produced usenet diarrhoea:

> Just announced officially...
>
> The full Press Release, including the *DVD COVER ART*, can be found at
> this link:
> http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=921
>
> DVD Special Features
> Deleted Scenes with introductions by creator Josh Schwartz
> Casting The O.C. featurette with creator Josh Schwartz and casting
> director Patrick Rush
> The Music of The O.C. featurette with music supervisor Alex Pastavas
> Inside The Real O.C. featurette with producer McG
> Audio Commentary for The Pilot with creator Josh Schwartz and producer
> Stephanie Savage
> The O.C. Music Guide for 6 episodes
> Season 2 Sneak Peak with creator Josh Schwartz and the cast
> Trailer for the ocinsider.com
> DVD-Rom enabled
>
> BASICS
> $69.98 SRP
> Street Date: October 26, 2004
> Languages: English
> Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
> Running time: 1188 minutes

Garbage.

- NR

Mike McGee

In article <CXEQc.39741$(E-Mail Removed)>, NeoRenegade
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Garbage.

Well, it's back for season two, so I'm sure that won't be on your
TiVo's Season Pass then.

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee
Webmaster, The Digital Review
http://www.thedigitalreview.com

Tony soprano

"Mike McGee" <admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com> wrote in message
news:060820040111034402%admin@_removenospam_thedig italreview.com...
> In article <CXEQc.39741$(E-Mail Removed)>, NeoRenegade
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Garbage.

> Well, it's back for season two, so I'm sure that won't be on your
> TiVo's Season Pass then.

It always makes me laugh when someone throws out a comment like "garbage".

Like it really matters what they think about the quality of a particular
movie / series.

If that's the way they feel, they won't watch or purchase it. Pretty simple
concept. They feel that if they bash it others will blindly follow their
lead.

Obviously it has a fanbase or it wouldn't be renewed for another season or
be released on DVD.

One persons garbage is anothers treasure.

T.
--
"Logout, that cookie **** makes me nervous!" - Tony Soprano

Mike McGee

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tony soprano
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> It always makes me laugh when someone throws out a comment like "garbage".
>
> Like it really matters what they think about the quality of a particular
> movie / series.
>
> If that's the way they feel, they won't watch or purchase it. Pretty simple
> concept. They feel that if they bash it others will blindly follow their
> lead.
>
> Obviously it has a fanbase or it wouldn't be renewed for another season or
> be released on DVD.
>
> One persons garbage is anothers treasure.

I totally agree with you on this one.

Especially when someone actually takes the time to reply. If it's such
garbage, then why bother even replying?

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee
Webmaster, The Digital Review
http://www.thedigitalreview.com

Ronald Stoehr

Tony soprano wrote:

> "Mike McGee" <admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com> wrote in message
> news:060820040111034402%admin@_removenospam_thedig italreview.com...
>
>>In article <CXEQc.39741$(E-Mail Removed)>, NeoRenegade
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>Garbage.

>>Well, it's back for season two, so I'm sure that won't be on your
>>TiVo's Season Pass then.
>>

> It always makes me laugh when someone throws out a comment like "garbage".
>
> Like it really matters what they think about the quality of a particular
> movie / series.
>
> If that's the way they feel, they won't watch or purchase it. Pretty simple
> concept. They feel that if they bash it others will blindly follow their
> lead.
>
> Obviously it has a fanbase or it wouldn't be renewed for another season or
> be released on DVD.
>
> One persons garbage is anothers treasure.

But that's the rule on usenet. Even if somebody ist simply asking about the
best DVD version of a movie, at least one dickhead will respond with his
negative review of the movie. Nobody asked for a damned review...

l8er
ronny