Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Good Day at Best Buy

Good Day at Best Buy

AceoHearts

Well I figured that I would check out what Best Buy had for anime since
everything is 20% off. I was surprised when I saw Yu-Gi-Oh the Complete
First Season limited edition tin. Sticker price was $79.99, but it ended up
being only $64.00. Not bad for a set that isn't supposed to be out yet.
The anime section was packed with DVD's. Normally there are gaps every
where, but you could hardly pull out the titles you wanted. It looks like
they grabbed all the anime from the back room and put it out on the shelves.
I have to run back tomorrow for new releases, and I am sure I will end up
with more anime.

AceoHearts