Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Need DVD Storage Rack/Cabinet

Need DVD Storage Rack/Cabinet

Bob D.

Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack or cabinet for storing
DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.

Bob D.

Fire3Sky

>Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack or cabinet for storing
>DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
>hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.

I got a nice DVD rack that looks like a bookcase at OfficeMax. I remember
seeing a fairly nice one at Best Buy.

Fire3Sky

Stan Brown

"Bob D." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
>Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack or cabinet for storing
>DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
>hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.

http://homeaudiosuperstore.com has a good selection and the prices
look decent.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
"You want an intelligent conversation? Do what I do: talk to
yourself. It's the only way." -- /Torch Song Trilogy/

Oldguy

Bob D. wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack or cabinet for storing
> DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
> hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.
>
> Bob D.

OfficeMax has some that are good for about $14.99 (last time I bought
some) and once in a while they have a rebate that makes them FREE!

They are "modular" so you can just keep stacking them.

Galley

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 05:12:40 GMT, "Bob D." <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed forth
these words of wisdom:

>Can anyone recommend a good floor standing rack or cabinet for storing
>DVDs/CDs? I need something suitable for the living room that can hold
>hundreds of discs. I've accumulated quit a collection.
>
>Bob D.

I've got two made by Fellowes. They can hold either CDs or DVDs by adjusting
the shelves. They run about $50. Each holds 288 DVDs. I got mine at Best Buy.
Here's a photo.
http://www.fellowes.com/FellowesAsse...e300/84131.jpg

Galley

DVDfanatico