Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > CyberHome CH-DVD 320 and ATAPI/IDE interface

CyberHome CH-DVD 320 and ATAPI/IDE interface

Makberto

Hello, cyber-friends!

I have heard that some or more than some CyberHome DVD players use
regular computer ATAPI/IDE interface. In this sense, can anybody
please confirm if the CyberHome CH-DVD 320 uses an ATAPI/IDE
interface? I would highly appreciate any responses, so please post to
the newsgroup if you know the answer.

Kindest regards,

Carlos Albert Lacaye
makberto at anothermessage dot com

Dunk

actually i'm interested if there is a list of machines anywhere that have a
ATAPI/IDE interface

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

"Dunk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Z5aPc.226$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> actually i'm interested if there is a list of machines anywhere that have a
> ATAPI/IDE interface

Hello, Dunk!

Well, as for what I know, many of the Kiss DVD players use ATAPI/Ide
interface (DP-450 for sure); some or more than some of the CyberHome
DVD players (CH-DVD 1500 almost for sure), but I don't know about the
CH-DVD 320; some Sampo ones (different brand names in different
territories)....

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Carlos Albert Lacaye
makberto at anothermessage dot com

Henning Hotvedt

"Dunk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Z5aPc.226$(E-Mail Removed)...
> actually i'm interested if there is a list of machines anywhere that have

> ATAPI/IDE interface

---
My united dvx 4066m have that kind of interface. Mine is the ESS-version, i
have heard that it is other
versions out there.
I've just killed it with the 4067-firmware, so i'm waiting to get it back
from the store again.
-
Henning.
-

CyberHome ron DVD Video 0 12-16-2003 05:15 PM
Target stores selling Cyberhome 320 DVD players this week Jim Hollis DVD Video 5 12-03-2003 05:03 PM
Can I hook up DSS to my CyberHome system? Teresa DVD Video 2 11-30-2003 01:35 AM
RadioShack CYBERHOME DVD player - any user comments? ddmcd DVD Video 3 10-14-2003 01:27 AM
Region Code for CyberHome LDV710??? Required Vicecount DVD Video 0 09-22-2003 11:07 PM

Advertisments