Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FA: 10 DVDs (last day)

FA: 10 DVDs (last day)

Bean

These region 1 DVDs have been viewed once or twice and discs and
packaging are all in excellent condition. Selling as a group.

Titles are:
Lawrence of Arabia (2 DVDs)
X-Men
Elvis '68 Comeback Special
National Lampoon's Animal House
Dogma
The Right Stuff
A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
Memento
Alfred Hitchcock's The 39 Steps
Pulp Fiction

^`v '^@nospam.com

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:20:28 -0400, Bean <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6311654496
>
>These region 1 DVDs have been viewed once or twice and discs and
>packaging are all in excellent condition. Selling as a group.
>
>Titles are:
>Lawrence of Arabia (2 DVDs)
>X-Men
>Elvis '68 Comeback Special
>National Lampoon's Animal House
>Dogma
>The Right Stuff
>A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
>Memento
>Alfred Hitchcock's The 39 Steps
>Pulp Fiction

Too bad your selling them on ebay. I would have been interested in a
few of them, but I dont do ebay. I gave up using that piece of
garbage site several years ago.

ShadowRaptor

Same here ...

Rob