Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Impressions of DVDbarn, anyone?

Impressions of DVDbarn, anyone?

Dirk Bussiere

I joined DVDbarn about 9 days ago, but have yet to receive any DVDs.
I fill my queue up with movies but they never seem to get sent or
become "active" within the queue. Three e-mails to customer support
(finally receiving a response) have not led to any resolution and
right now I would give them extremely low marks. Is my experience
unique or is this their standard m.o. ?

-Dirk

BWL

I rented a few from them (free intro...) in Feb. 2004, and it seemed to go
alright. They definitely took longer than Netflix, usually 3-4 days to get
to me, then another 4-5 to get back to them.

I signed up on Jan. 30, but my first DVD wasn't sent out until Feb. 10 (11
days), so maybe you'll get yours in a day or 2...

"Dirk Bussiere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I joined DVDbarn about 9 days ago, but have yet to receive any DVDs.
> I fill my queue up with movies but they never seem to get sent or
> become "active" within the queue. Three e-mails to customer support
> (finally receiving a response) have not led to any resolution and
> right now I would give them extremely low marks. Is my experience
> unique or is this their standard m.o. ?
>
> -Dirk

Day of Defeat: Source First Impressions at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-30-2005 08:39 PM
Tracking High Volume of Impressions Arsen V. ASP .Net 2 06-21-2004 06:57 PM
Re: Tracking High Volume of Impressions Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET] ASP .Net 1 06-21-2004 05:44 PM
Video Impressions PWB Computer Support 1 06-02-2004 09:37 PM
MapForce2004 impressions? John Finney XML 2 09-06-2003 06:42 PM

Advertisments