Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking for old Disney Cartoons!

Looking for old Disney Cartoons!

Jan-Erik Hedlund

Does anyone out there know a place where to buy or has in possession
the old Disney short cartoon "The Coyote´s Lament"? It is also a part
of "Disney Cartoon Parade Vol 2" which I am also searching for.
Thanks! Jan-Erik

Mark Beals

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jan-Erik Hedlund) wrote in message news:
> Does anyone out there know a place where to buy or has in possession
> the old Disney short cartoon "The Coyote´s Lament"? It is also a part
> of "Disney Cartoon Parade Vol 2" which I am also searching for.
> Thanks! Jan-Erik

Disney Cartoon Parade Volume 2 was only released on CED videodisc. I
have the DiscoVision laserdisc, made in 1979. eBay is probably the
only place you could find it now, but it only shows up every year or
two.

Jan-Erik Hedlund

(E-Mail Removed) (Mark Beals) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Jan-Erik Hedlund) wrote in message news:
> > Does anyone out there know a place where to buy or has in possession
> > the old Disney short cartoon "The Coyote´s Lament"? It is also a part
> > of "Disney Cartoon Parade Vol 2" which I am also searching for.
> > Thanks! Jan-Erik

> Disney Cartoon Parade Volume 2 was only released on CED videodisc. I
> have the DiscoVision laserdisc, made in 1979. eBay is probably the
> only place you could find it now, but it only shows up every year or
> two.

Thank you for you answer! I have some additional questions regarding
the CED and other laserdisc systems: Are all laserdisc systems
compatible? Is there a simple way/service to transfer the laserdisc
video onto a CD?
(Laserdisc systems have never been a hit in Sweden...only few people
have imported players and discs...)

[DK6400] Brian Baldersbæk

The CED videodisc is mechanical in nature.
It uses a stylus pickup, where the Laservision/Laserdisc/CD-Video uses a
laser-pickup.

Two completely different ways of providing a videosignal for your TV-set.

Do a Google on the CED video disc and be surprised.
It's very fascinating stuff.

Best regards

--
Brian Hougaard Baldersbæk
Frejasvej 14

Old Disney cartoons..HELP geronimo Media 5 02-10-2011 02:54 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: KISS OF DEATH (1947), DISNEY SING ALONG SONGS: DISNEYLAND FUN AND BEACH PARTY AT WALT DISNEY WORLD, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 1 02-16-2006 03:35 PM
Looking for cheap disney dvd's Sean DVD Video 0 06-29-2004 03:42 AM
Disney censors old cartoons for DVD Gerry DVD Video 15 07-07-2003 09:43 AM
Re: Disney censors old cartoons for DVD Aaron J. Bossig DVD Video 0 07-05-2003 03:22 AM

Advertisments